Sold Out - $24.00
My name is Erik. In my country, the sun doesn’t completely set during parts of the summer - it stays light all night! That’s why some people call it “the land of the Midnight Sun.” Along with really long summer days, my country is also famous for Vikings, the invention of the paper clip and the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) - a humongous natural light show caused by blasts of energy from the sun. I like to get a closer look at them with my telescope! Do you know where I live?
Shaping Hair Gel
Recommended for medium hold
- Creates manageable and moveable hair
- Alcohol-free, versatile shaping gel with flexible hold
- Great to form curls and sculpt waves
- Styles either a wet or dry look
- Leaves hair shiny
- Contains Panthenol, Titanium Dioxide and Sodium PC - a natural moisturizing factor
Sold Out - $26.00
About Jacques My name is Jacques and I am from the country that is famous for the Eiffel Tower and a cathedral called Notre Dame. My family lives on a vineyard...